Club Membership Fees
Fees are very reasonable. There is an initial joining fee of $110, and an annual fee of $180 (scale of adjusted fees if joining the Club during the year). These charges cover golf affiliation fees, Golf Link charges, golf insurance, weekly competition fees and running costs of the Club.
Green fees are payable at the pro-shop at discounted rates on a user pays basis. Or you may prefer to take advantage of the Gold or Silver public golf course membership offerings. Check out the details at Albert Park Golf Course.
Membership benefits include:
- Friendly and supportive golfing atmosphere for women
- Official Golf Link handicap
- Affiliation with Victorian Golf League and Golf Australia
- 18 hole competitions on Tuesdays and Saturdays with reserved tee times
- Nine hole competitions on Tuesdays
- Inter-club competition, including VGL pennant
- Annual social activities, including dinners, nine and dine evenings, golfing trips etc.
- Affordable golf on an iconic golf course located two kms from the city of Melbourne
- A well-equipped pro shop
- Coaching professionals at the golf course and the nearby driving range
- Discount on balls at the Albert Park Driving Range
Details of current fees and membership forms can be provided by our Secretary.