New membership applications are always welcome. We are a friendly group of golfers, and we welcome women of all skill-levels.
On Tuesdays beginners often join our nine-hole competition and progress to playing 18 holes. We suggest that it is desirable for new Saturday members to be able to play 18 holes in approximately 120 strokes or less – this is because of time pressure as another club plays immediately after we hit off.
Club Membership Fees
Fees are very reasonable. There is an initial joining fee of $75, and an annual fee of $160 (pro-rata if joining the Club during the year). These charges cover golf affiliation fees, Golf Link charges, golf insurance, weekly competition fees and running costs of the Club.
To join Albert Park Women’s Golf Club there is a joining fee (currently $75) and an annual fee (currently $160 and $100 for junior members). Green fees are payable to Albert Park Golf Course whenever you play (currently $25 for 18 holes on Tuesdays, $33 on Saturdays and $18 for nine holes). The green fees charged by Albert Park Golf Course are at a reduced rate for our members.
Membership benefits include:
- Friendly and supportive golfing atmosphere for women
- Official Golf Link handicap
- Affiliation with Victorian Golf League and Golf Australia
- 18 hole competitions on Tuesdays and Saturdays with reserved tee times
- Nine hole competitions on Tuesdays
- Inter-club competition, including VGL pennant
- Annual social activities, including dinners, nine and dine evenings, golfing trips etc.
- Affordable golf on an iconic golf course located two kms from the city of Melbourne
- A well-equipped pro shop
- Coaching professionals at the golf course and the nearby driving range
- Discount on balls at the Albert Park Driving Range
Details of current fees and membership forms can be provided by our Secretary.